Who We Are
B-ROW stands for Basic Right Over Wrong – A Better Way Today, Inc. (ABWT, Inc.) provides B-ROW educational products and services focused on teaching common courtesy, good manners, and basic values. “B-ROW the lion” is the mascot and his "BMT" B-ROW Musical Team promotes resources for home, school and community organizations, including written curricula with activity sheets, animated character stories with quizzes and music. With over 15 years in pilot programs, research, and development, B-ROW provides effective good character building resources.
ABWT, Inc’s. mission is providing B-ROW resources as a way to restore, instill, and maintain good character by providing families and schools with the most comprehensive character building and strengthening tools possible; to assist parents with helping children become and remain productive, responsible, and respectful members of society.
What We Do
ABWT, Inc. and its strategic partners offer B-ROW branded Character building resources for home, school and community use.
For home use:
- Online subscriptions to animated character stories and quizzes
- a written curriculum - perfect for homeschoolers.
- B-ROW Common Courtesy Tools sing-along songs (Good Manners)
For Schools/Districts - Head Start, Daycare and other organizations use:
- online access to animated character stories and quizzes,
- online teacher lesson guide. (PDF)
- visual aids in the form of Character Word Cards
- B-ROW Common Courtesy Tools sing-along songs
- Teacher training with emphasis on integration of character lessons into the core curriculum.
Something to Celebrate
B-ROW and his musical team "BMT" in partnership with the Better Business Bureau and area businesses provide "Celebrations of Good Character" which are musical events that recognize elementary school students of good character.
- Better Business Bureau – Macon/Atlanta
- Center for Understanding School Policy